A Little Understanding

Judge not what you have no desire to understand

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > General Introductions and other such puffery

NoOneKnowsBest

My name is Ian; I am a daddy, albeit a 'young' one, but I don't believe that age comes into play when the nature of the role is honest. I am a tattoo artist and body piercer; up until last year was not a daddy. In fact, I can recall clearly making fun of one of my friends for her relationship and for being a little. Then I met her and my world changed. She was a perfect, beautiful little girl and, at least for a time, we loved eachother with a purity I'd not felt before, the type of love that brings tears to my eyes even now to recall it. She taught me what it was that I felt and how to be a good daddy. However, she left me and it crushed my world. The details are not something I care to get into, but while she is still alive, she is a stranger and not the sweet little girl I fell for. I apologized to my friend shortly after she left, begging her forgiveness for my ignorance and mockery of what had ultimately become such a huge part of me.

This site has proven to be of great help to me, as I am still coming to terms with my role. It is something I treasure in myself and think it to be one of the most beautiful types of relationships out there. 

One helluva intrpduction, huh? Well, I figured we're being honest here and there aren't many I can speak to openly about this. Thanks for reading, everyone.

June 2, 2013 at 5:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cassi
Site Owner

^_^ Nice idea for a thread Ian! Welcome to the site! 

I'd add my introduction to the list..... but seeing as the website was written about my ideas of this lifestyle..... people have heard too much about me already :P

June 2, 2013 at 5:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alikattz01

Hi~!!  

My name is Katt and um   I'm a little haha.  It's actually because of this site that I found out that's what I was.

Because as long as I can remember, I've always been this way lol.  I just I guess didn't know it was a thing, or more yet, didn't know the word for it.  So know I'm happy being a little, no daddy or mommy dom yet.  But yeah all in good time :D

My age range for my little is 6-12.  x3 

Ah I like snowboarding, wakeboarding and extreme sports. I love LOVE getting and having tattoos. I am big on gaming, over 200+ games.

I'm super friendly and kind and caring and love to meet new peoples.

Also I think Kingdom Hearts is the bestest video game series ever. x3 just saying

Also I'm very outgoing and super extraverted hehehe

June 2, 2013 at 1:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Harley_Quinn
Ello!! My name is Jes and I'm a little. I'm new to this lifestyle. I know there's a lot I need to learn and i have lot of questions. This site has been helping my daddy and I learn and kinda grow together. I'm HORRIBLE at this type of thing but I'm gonna give it a try. I'm deathly shy and have horrible anxiety but I've been working through it with help from my Daddy. I guess I've always been a little but just put a name to it. I've always "flipped" constantly but thought it was my ADHD. I'm short, full of energy, and always giggling once I open up. I love doing arts and crafts. I've been making chainmaile (anything), hemp jewelry, friendship bracelets, and tails!!! (To sell if anyone is interested xp). I love animals and I'm making a career out of it. I'm a HUGE fan of body modification. I have a ton of piercings, working on getting my tattoos, and a few self done scarifications. Hope I didn't ramble to much. If anyone wants to know more I'd be happy to start a conversation!!!
June 5, 2013 at 1:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AngelEyes

Hi i'm Angel. I'm new at the DD/lg thing, but I love my Daddy very much. I'm painfully shy usually, but Daddy helps me with that. im terrified of spiders and snakes. I'm usually pretty friendly once Daddy reassures me that i'm ok, or if he's in eye sight. Please don't tell Daddy if I get too bratty, I don't like him mad at me.

June 10, 2013 at 4:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Daddy's little girl always

NoOneKnowsBest at June 2, 2013 at 5:10 AM

My name is Ian; I am a daddy, albeit a 'young' one, but I don't believe that age comes into play when the nature of the role is honest. I am a tattoo artist and body piercer; up until last year was not a daddy. In fact, I can recall clearly making fun of one of my friends for her relationship and for being a little. Then I met her and my world changed. She was a perfect, beautiful little girl and, at least for a time, we loved eachother with a purity I'd not felt before, the type of love that brings tears to my eyes even now to recall it. She taught me what it was that I felt and how to be a good daddy. However, she left me and it crushed my world. The details are not something I care to get into, but while she is still alive, she is a stranger and not the sweet little girl I fell for. I apologized to my friend shortly after she left, begging her forgiveness for my ignorance and mockery of what had ultimately become such a huge part of me.

This site has proven to be of great help to me, as I am still coming to terms with my role. It is something I treasure in myself and think it to be one of the most beautiful types of relationships out there. 

One helluva intrpduction, huh? Well, I figured we're being honest here and there aren't many I can speak to openly about this. Thanks for reading, everyone.

Awww! I'm sorry for your loss. I didn't understand what it was like to be a little or the whole Dom/sub lifestyle. I was raised different, woman's lib. crap. I don't think I benefitted from being brought up that way. So when I was presented with the chance to try it out as a little to a Daddy, my curiousity got the best of me as it does, hahahaha. I have no regrets. I am not fortunate enough to live close to my Daddy, so I can relate somewhat to the loss that you have. The desire is strong to be near them but fate has decided it isn't ment to be right now. I'm hoping for you as I hope for myself that in time, if we are patient, that we will be happy and have our little/Daddy close to us to enjoy life and experience life on the terms set forth by this wonderful relationship. Every pot has a lid, and sometimes they just get lost over time. Keep looking for your lid, and I'm sure you will find what you need, maybe in a place you're not expecting. Good luck to you!

June 19, 2013 at 6:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daddy's little girl always

Hello, my name is Heather and I am Daddy's little girl. I have been his little girl for about a year now and I have no regrets. My Daddy is not my husband but a friend I met on line. We are both married to another and have tried to get our spouses to enter the life style, but have had less than optimal results. I was friends with my Daddy first, got to know him. We have met in real life, so it's just not all on line stuff. I went through a rough period in my marriage last year, leaving my husband and young adult children for a short period to decided if I still wanted to live in this vanilla life. My Daddy helped me through this trying time. I wouldn't have faired very well had it not been for him. I love my Daddy for it and always will. Over time we sort of fell into the little girl/Daddy roles. It just felt right to us. He is my support and my strength, my protector and my best friend. I'm not sure if I will remain married to another when my heart wishes to be somewhere else, but it's not for me to ruin marriages. So I wait. Timing is everything in life, and now is not the right time. We are patient and I visit him as often as I can. Just knowing he is out there and thinking of me makes a difference. I am new to this site and not sure if this is something that I will use a lot in the future, but I'm thankful for the chance to tell my story. Maybe it will help someone, some where. Thanks for reading

June 19, 2013 at 6:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

KatieRose

I was introduced to the Master/slave lifestyle and although it filled part of me, something was missing still. I have been given mixed information about what a Daddy/babygirl dynamic was like and for the most part it made me sick because as I have been slowly learning the information was horribly wrong.

It took me a long time to reach out to a stranger who I knew was a Daddy just to ask questions. He sat down with me and we spoke for a long time. During the conversation He told me that I needed to do the right thing and break contact with the one who was twisting the relationship in a bad direction. That He wanted me to but would not push me to make the right decision and when I had, He wanted to show me how it really could/should be.

Spent a long time talking with my Daddy before I admitted the things He was telling me and showing me were the things I felt were missing before.

I am a grown woman but felt like I was with out direction that is until Daddy took me gently in hand and started to plug the holes and fix the cracks I felt were unmendable.

I'm His babygirl (aka cupcake) and couldnt be more complete and happy

June 23, 2013 at 5:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

little-rabbit

Hi there! I'm Little Rabbit!

I am so happy to find this site. I am new to dd/lg. Me and Daddy have been together for over two years now and we have always been D/s but I always felt like something was missing from the dynamic. I found out about dd/lg online and the more I read about it the more it sounded like what was missing.

I was scared to talk to Daddy but when I told him he hugged me close and laughed and said I already was his little girl and that we had been doing those things all this time and if I wanted to explore them more deeply he would be happy to explore with me.

I can't wait to make lots of new friends and I look forword to meeting everyone

June 23, 2013 at 11:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Master Daddy

Daddy's little girl always at June 19, 2013 at 6:47 PM

Hello, my name is Heather and I am Daddy's little girl. I have been his little girl for about a year now and I have no regrets. My Daddy is not my husband but a friend I met on line. We are both married to another and have tried to get our spouses to enter the life style, but have had less than optimal results. I was friends with my Daddy first, got to know him. We have met in real life, so it's just not all on line stuff. I went through a rough period in my marriage last year, leaving my husband and young adult children for a short period to decided if I still wanted to live in this vanilla life. My Daddy helped me through this trying time. I wouldn't have faired very well had it not been for him. I love my Daddy for it and always will. Over time we sort of fell into the little girl/Daddy roles. It just felt right to us. He is my support and my strength, my protector and my best friend. I'm not sure if I will remain married to another when my heart wishes to be somewhere else, but it's not for me to ruin marriages. So I wait. Timing is everything in life, and now is not the right time. We are patient and I visit him as often as I can. Just knowing he is out there and thinking of me makes a difference. I am new to this site and not sure if this is something that I will use a lot in the future, but I'm thankful for the chance to tell my story. Maybe it will help someone, some where. Thanks for reading

I am heather's Daddy.  I introduced her to the lifestyle and we have never looked back.  She is a very loyal girl to me and I am very protective of her. 

June 24, 2013 at 10:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

essy

hi, i'm eselen. my little goes by essy. i'm not an age player. i regress to a younger age. i realized i was little, last year, while researching the D/lg relationship online. things i read just started to... click for me. make sense. it all just... felt right. when asked my littles age, i say i'm 5. but sometimes i feel younger. i'm not a baby though. i don't use diapies or a bottle. i do have sippies. and a binkie that i use, but rarely. only if i really feel the urge to. i'm a middle as well. maybe around 12 or 14. i'm a normal little girl. i need love and comfort. attention and guidance. i like to play an have fun. and i hate having to to go to bed. but, the Big me is old an needs her rest! pfft! *giggles*

July 4, 2013 at 11:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Maddie

Hello :D Good Morning/Afterrnon/Evening. My name is Madison (but I'll answer to Maddie) It only just recently occurred to me (kind of like a lightbulb) that I am a little. I've had people ask me before,actually, and I never knew what to say cause I wasn't really sure if they meant it in a positive way. 

Then I poked around the internet for a few days, thought about it for a few weeks and *bing!* I should've known cause I'm all about tutus, fun tall socks, coloring, Disney/Animated movies/shows, and being generally bouncysmileyhappy. I also get my feelings hurt if people poke fun at me for liking all of those things. It just makes me want to not be around them and color some more! :roll: I also respond more to encouragement/hugs/talks but I tend to respond a little more to that person that won't let me talk my way out of things. There aren't many people who won't let me get away with things. And 'researching' DaddyDom clicked so many things in my head because it's exactly the kind of dynamic? Dom? I've always been on the lookout for. I just didn't know what it meant. 

Anywho... I found this website at the rec of another such group/gal and I decided it'd be a great place to ask questions or read other people's thoughts. Maybe make friends? IDK

I'll stop now lol 

October 18, 2013 at 10:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

LittleLoli

I'm LittleLoli and I just found out I was a little when I found this site. I knew I was a sub but the typical Master/Slave, Dom/Sub relationship didn't fit and a lot of the aspects terrified me. As it is really lonely I'm looking for little girl friends, maybe a Daddy, to hang out with and be active with. I really just don't know how to meet girls like me or boys who understand girls like me. I swear, you either have men that want to the traditional hardcore Master type or men who want to pick and choose parts of this "lifestyle/relationship." 

I am quite shy at first. I have two kittens, two cats, and a dog, I swear it's not as much as it sounds like, and I love them all to death. I am OBSESSED with Disney, especially the princess movies, and watch one of the princess movies every night before bed. I love to read, mostly fairytales and various versions of fairytales. I love horror movies. I love cozy coffee shops and cold weather. I'm quite outdoorsy and love going to the beach or being out in the woods. I love swimming and I love being taken care of.

--

LittleLoli

October 20, 2013 at 12:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gimsch

Hello lovely people. y what a lovely helpful comforting website for a Confused man seeking to learn about his urges to make all his lay friends into lil princess's and spoil them. 

As my profile reads....

44yo SWM I currently live in Yuma Arizona and I plan to be moved to Casper Wyoming by Nov 1. I am extremely interested in exploring this dynamic and spending time with littles. I dont know much about this world but wold like to discuss and maybe get a better understanding. I am a dominate, caring, protective, and big kid myself. I have raised 2 boys to men and now have an empyt home and a empty heart.

I follow more of the traditional roles in childrearing. I do not think corporal punishment will harm a child, as long as it is not abuse. A swat on the behind can be comforting as well as heartbreaking, Its in the context and the moment of Application.

I adore my little to have nice things and I will end up spoiling them. I always do. I would like to take my lil on my Motorcycle, take camping trips and go fishing and exploring. I hav e a wealth of knowlege and a HUGE loving heart. I want to do bedtime stories again. I want to brush my littles hair after bath time. Read stories to her and I want her to always know she would be my lil girl.

I enjoy outdoors, movies with popcorn and snuggling... lotsa snuggling. I like walks while holding hands. I like to stay under the covers when it thunders. And I adore women. I never got to raise a lil girl. I did have 2 sons that are gone now. All grown up. DFont need me no more. Thier mother left me 5 years ago after I had establisher thier home,and lufestyle for them I walked away with nothing but the clothes I was wearing.

I have a desire to provide and protect. I always have. Its one of the reasons I joined the military. Im no saint. I have rebelled against everything... And I have paid the cost with years of my life.

Anyhow. I would love to chat with some of you littles, maybe help a Daddy find his way to a happy home with his very own lil one to rock to sleep?

October 23, 2013 at 12:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Joanne_chan

My name is Joanne, really it is and been around for like heaps having just landed here clinging on to a large log from the Atlantic Ocean. I'm 12 and a bit years old although there are times when I act a few years younger cos that's how my brain happens to be as are some of my interests too and both are older than my Cat Marmalade. He's dead cheeky, demanding everything from meals as he wishes, jumping up after my dinner to grabbing my chair for hours at a time even though he has a couch of his very own!

I do write a Blog you might of read  "The world of Joanne_chan" and have accounts at other sites such as Girltalk.to.forums, Ikklespace, Guardian Island and Fur Affinity and left the odd one I didn't like for 'seediness' and the like.

My favourite colour is pink although I like to wear red as it matching my complexion well I think when I look in the mirror and I like school clothes as they're easy peasy for me to put on although I have play clothes too as I like jumping up and down, playing hop scotch and like to play netball and rounders when I can find friends who want to join in. I attend UK LG Camp for days of just being 100% little me

I have people who fulfill Caregiver roles in my life providing oversight, guidance, and where necessary discipline to help me be the best girl I can which has been a problem in the recent past.

I don't work cos I'm officially too poorly ( pawley?) to work with a mixture of physical, developmental and learning disabilities but with help am studying Math and English with work being set to help me apart from improving my ability to concentrate on tasks rather than getting all distracted or just refusing to do things.

March 26, 2016 at 4:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sabi

Hi, Sabi here. :) I only discovered that I've got a little or babygirl part of me in the last year and a half after I met my Daddy online. We are in a LDR and I think that made it easier for me to admit to the little side that he brought out in me.

Now I know about that part of me it helps to make sense of why my previous relationships were not very satisfying. My ex expected us to be equals and that meant I could never risk letting my vulnerable little out. He would have seen that as weakness. 

I had a very vivid dream once about carrying a baby hidden away in a travel bag, I knew I couldn't get the baby out until I got to my destination. I think that dream was about my little before I knew her at all.

I love being able to let her out now but the only place I feel safe to do that is with my Daddy. I hope this might be another safe place for her. I tried fetlife but it was too scary!

March 26, 2016 at 8:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dman

I will drop a short intro too since the girls woke this thread up. I have a little girl, cute as a button been raising for about 5 years now r/l. We met online too. She was not fully aware of being a little but we figured it out. I agree fetlife is very scary even for the grown ups and its always best to navigate that place in packs if you have to go at all. We are in S, United States. I am an old guard lifestyle but honestly very happy to see where the community has gone over the last 10 years.
--

Seeing the world with a childlike eye is to truly be alive. The wonder, curiosity and amazement is what life was meant for.

March 26, 2016 at 7:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ray's Little Slave

Like many others here, I didn't realize that there was a specific name for what I am.  Yes, I am a "little", and Ray is my Daddy Dom.  I am Ray;s Little Slave.  I have been Ray's collared slave since January, so this dynamic in the BDSM world is still new for us.  We both consider it a very serious commitment, as serious as a marriage.  I don't know what I would do without Ray.  He keeps me from feeling overwhelmed, helps me make improvements in my life without making me feel like a failure, and is very protective and loving.  He is strict with me when he needs to be, and I really appreicate that he doesn't let me get away with anything.  I need the discipline.  He is helping me with budget, tardiness issues, diet and exercise, keeping my house clean, etc. Even when he punishes me, he makes a point of taking care of me.  After he spanks me, he always rubs oil on my bottom so that I won't bruise, and is very careful with me.  After a punishment, he is great at after-care.  He holds me and lets me know that everything is OK and that I am forgiven.  No grudges or hard feelings.  It is a wonderful way to conduct a relationship.  The "little" side of me fluctuates as far as age goes.  I am not into age play.  There are just some things that I'm a big kid about...things I enjoy.  I love anything that has to do with Star Wars, Winnie the Pooh, Wizard of Oz, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Disney.  I also love Musical Theater, and teach voice lessons.  My "real daytime job" is a Senior Software Developer for a large company.  I'm also the mother of 3.  My girls are 24 and 27, and my son is 12.  I went through a divorce this past year, so it was a very difficult time for me.  Ray basically saved my life.  I don't know what I would have done without him, and I feel very blessed to have him in my life.  He is an incredible man, and I am honored to be his collared submissive.  Since he is 10 years older than me, the Daddy Dom just sort of naturally comes out in him.  It's really cute.  I'm really enjoying this website.  Thank you to all of those who developed it.  If you ever need any help, please let me know.  I have been an Administrator/Moderator for many different forums, and am comfortable using PhpBB code.  I appreciate everyone listening to me babble.  :)

March 30, 2016 at 10:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

IL Male 53

Let me know if I am doing the wrong thing in the wrong place. It does say intro's, so I am guessing I am okay. I am a Dd and have been for about a year. My only lg was so very special. Sometimes things just don't work out. Would love to chat with anyone about the lifestyle. Would also love to meet that  special lg, hopefully close to me.Thanks for reading!

March 31, 2016 at 10:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.